The bikeboard is a new vehicle for those who are a bit afraid of the snowboard, no longer enjoy skiing, but enjoy riding a bicycle or a motorcycle and love riding on the snow.
It is a handy bike, snowboard, and skateboard compound.
We control the two snowboards with adjustable steering wheel and legs. A shorter plate is attached to the fork, with legs longer, which resembles a little skateboard. On this board we have a leg fastened by a velcro fastener. Bikeboard does not require special footwear, which is why it is very popular. The massive construction of the entire bikeboard is a “half bike”.
Advantages of the bikeboard:
1. Unlike a snowboard, you can dismount it at any time
2. You decide whether you have both feet attached or only one on the board (one foot attached to the board by velcro, the other leg loosely placed on the board)
3. You move very easily, even if you are not on the slope (eg when you are on the ski lift) you push it next to you as a bicycle
4. It is relatively easy to drive on the ski lift (especially on the POMA ski lift)
5. Greater safety than a snowboard, after a few hours of driving you will learn how to move on a snowboard and therefore it can be good preparation for those who would like to try this interesting winter sport in the future.
6. You will learn how to curve and become accustomed to maintaining balance with more confidence.
7. The controlled board (though not as a bicycle) will help you to adjust your curve to reduce the likelihood of an accident.
8. Upper limb muscles are also exercised due to control.
9. With the equipment supplied by the manufacturer, the bikeboard is easy to change to a mechanical tricycle, an electrically powered tricycle, or a water ski, so it’s a vehicle ready for the four seasons!